Thursday, October 31, 2013

Attitude

This will be a short post. I just want to express my feeling toward these people.

 I just wanna tell you, please la you are not my boss, you don't even have right to say anything on me. If you want to say then make it clear, please don't hide your message when you speak. Can't you be straightforward? *muka beh syok*

Not to forget you, every time when you call me, your voice sibeh bu hao ting, okay! your  tones can be better or not? you know how to speak properly ma? Not I owe you money lo, please. 

I think attitude defined a person. When i first meet a people, i defined her/him by their attitude and this will affect my attitude toward that particular person. Did i make it clear enough?
 
 

2 comments:

Shantanu Mukherjee said...

Free free free.... traffic. Please check this amazingly easy method to do this : http://www.a2zidx.com/?-6391

RETA said...

Very nice English!