Saturday, June 16, 2012

Conflict


I don't know what i want.-as usual.
Sometimes i do jealous of those people who have dream.
They know what they want in their life, plan for future, work to achieve their plan.
I heard from somewhere : 没有梦想的人,就像是一条咸鱼。
Now, I  am just like 一咸鱼。
Currently, this question " What i want to be in future?" always appear in my mind.
Maybe studying for last year plus the internship program make me started to think.......
but until now i still can't answer myself. :(
Suggestion? 
When we grow up year by years, what we have to face become more and more.
Haiz.


Till then.


I don't want to grow up.
Let me be naive all the time.
Don't let me faces all complicated problems.
Pamper me like a princess.
I know my wish is too greedy.   
 it will only happen in my dream.
 the saddest part is : you know it won't happen yet you hope for it.