Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Language


I shall improve my English Language.
I can't write well.
I can't speak well.
I can't listen well.
IN ENGLISH.
As English Language is the most important language in the world.
I have no choice and need to learn.
Problem that make me headache which is grammar mistake.
If you read through my post, you will find out lots of mistakes.
of cause, this post is included.
I can't make correction on it.
because i don't even know where's my mistake.
which grammar have mistake, I DON'T KNOW.
how sad.
I admire those people that can speak fluently in English.
I admire those people that can write with zero grammar mistake.
if i could be the one.
how good.
only if......
English Language is always not my cup of tea.
haih.
When Chinese Language can be more important that English Language?
*wondering*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank-you in advance! This is one of the best blogs Ive ever read. I was not expecting that I’d get so much out of reading your write up!
buy windows 7 ultimate