Monday, February 1, 2010

Now

Marketing paper dah over liao.
for me. the paper is really difficult for me.
when i saw the paper.
my brain like blank.
what i study don't know go where already. :/
the first time i think my mind blank during the exam time although i already study.
so after the paper end.
i totally no mood at all and i start feels wanna faint because of yesterday i didn't sleep.
i keep thinking of the paper. how many marks i can get? at least pass or C?
i will know it when the result out.
OVER IS OVER! FORGET IT AND CONTINUE THE NEXT PAPER !
this is what i tell myself.

now already 12.34am.
management paper tomorrow 2pm.
and yet just now i have no mood to study till now.
gonna start so i can finish and at least sleep one or two hours.
hope so.
i really scare the situation will happened again.
what i have study please store in my mind until the management paper end, please.
Argh.
which fella create exam this kind of...... that make people suffer? ish.

OOI YE MEI.
study now !

No comments: