Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Life

After my maths quiz 1 and test 1...
presentation for english language and 5 min speech is waiting for me...My Buddha!
ahdui...YA!This thursday and friday...time to die...=(
honestly,i really feels very nervous....
i guess because im not prepare well...especially my 5 min speech...
i know some of you try to remind me about the presentation is like push me to prepare it...thanks you all...and thanks to those try to help me...thanks a lots...
time flies,now left few days for m
e to prepare my 5 min speech...
but until now...my brain still in blank conditi
on...but today i will desak my brain so that i can write out something...
hopefully la...LOL
last week,has many activities such as maths test and quiz,steamboat and BBQ..
let's start with steamboat....ignore
the maths test la..since nothing special about it...AHAHA....
belum masak punya


before makan take photo sin


while we eating also mau take photo...AHAHA


Nah...Now is BBQ punya..
Me ,strawyberry,wendy and karen


take wendy punya dog dog play har...



ah boon very pro in cucuk ayam




BBQ-ing


dirty-nya..luckily i dah run away...AHAHA






vietnam look mau kill people ohh




say NO to arak la...

TA10


that's all...now im sleepy yet i cant sleep...K E S I A N...

4 comments:

y-mun said...

hm.. guess u'r enjoying ur life over dere......
bbq ..
but...
i want durian ~~
=[

✖ 牛奶妹 ✖ said...

那么快就交到那么多好朋友了哦~~~~~
加油哦~~~~
^^

Kate said...

yea..y-mun right..
u seems like enjoying life there..
Keep going on!!
Dont forget me wor!!

Ye Mei said...

piang...AHAHAHA..KL x ada durian meh???go buy la..

SUSU...YA...LOL...gambateh too...

Nenek..i x ada forget u lar....