Saturday, July 18, 2009

Hee

Hee...
after two week tak back my home...
now finally i dah back to my home jo lu...=)
my home always is the best place for me to rest...
so...i like to sleep while i in my house...
next week...again test test test and test...
maths quiz 2 ,economics and accounts...
for sure i need to do revision la...
but again i still not yet start do revision leh...
i und myself well...i know im lazy...
i always last minutes do revision...
but this time i hope i can be more hardworking...
start to do revision not the day before the test...
maybe few more days earlier? or weeks?
can i? I have no idea...

well...beside the test...
let's talk about the camp organised by buddhist society of my secondary school:amc
i really hope i can attend to the camp..
but unfortunately i cant...
you know why?
this is because i have class on saturday...(main reason)
just 1 hour class for the whole day...
i cant back home on friday...
the lecturer lo(second reason)
because she very___(dont know how to describe...fill in the blank ba)
Ishhh~~~~~
aiya...
forget about her dulu...
i heard that the camp was held successful...
yeah~


take care...
miss you guys

No comments: