Friday, July 31, 2009

All

LOL
Actually yesterday i wanna post geh...
but write har write har...no mood jo...
so i cancel it...and continue do other things ler...
today..again i have the mood to write something here...
erm...
this week no test..good right???not so lor..
before i think that can relax har...
but in the end is need pass up many assignment...
so just rush and rush...
and now finally finish jo and dah pass up...
bagusnya...
this week...also is a hard time for me...
my mind keep disturb by something...
whenever i think of it...
im moody...very down...
i already try my best to tell myself...
dont think...dont think and dont think...
but seem i cant control my mind...
now my mind control me...
this week...also got happy time geh...
just dont know how to write it here...
i know that time i am happy wan...
Hee...=)))
next week...same ler...
again test la...
maths test 2 and english...
ISH....
i hate english...
mati la kali ini...
wish myself good luck...




No comments: